'Nother Aiko Pic

I haven't posted in a while, so I thought I would just randomly talk about what I'm up to~

At the moment, I've been addicted to this dressing game. It's a cute app with lots of outfits <3 It's a nice time waster.

I've been so busy that I haven't been able to watch any anime or really anything at all. I've been wanting to catch up on Tokyo Ghoul. I watched the first season and then before knew it four seasons were already out (>.<)! I've also really been wanting to watch the second season of Psycho-Pass. I'm a total Ginoza fangirl haha~ I was pleasantly surprised to find out that Psycho-Pass has a VN and now I gotta check that out too. Not to mention that I want to play Sweet Pool, a VN by Nitro+Chiral (I'm not super into BL, but Nitro consistently has great writing and characters). I'm swamped with stuff to play and that I want to see 😂 I feel like I'm never going to catch up!

Anyways, I've been slowly but surely working on finishing my Naruto fanfic (Sasuke X OC). It's almost done and from there I'll start focusing solely on my original rpg / VN. I have another fanart planned out that I want to paint, but in the meantime I made this:



Aiko, my Naruto OC~
I've painted Aiko and Sasuke before, but this time it's just her in her usual outfit. This is the outfit that Sasuke and Suigetsu picked out for her when Team Hebi was being formed. Sweating a little... Sweating a little... Sweating a little...

Here's a snippet from my fanfic that relates to the pic (Yes, I wrote this in 2nd person POV - deal with it):
~~~~~~
You slid into your new clothes, not really noticing what you were wearing until you gazed into the mirror.

“Jeez, what the hell?” You yelped. Your hazed, perturbed eyes rummaged over your reflection.

“Shh, quiet, Aiko.” Suigetsu shushed you, suddenly outside of the restroom door again. “They’ll hear us if we’re not careful. They know our room is in this hallway.” He warned, sounding very disgruntled as he did so.

“Who will hear us? You know what? Never mind. I have good reason to be pissed off.” You fumed, storming out of the bathroom.

Sasuke, upon hearing the ruckus, looked over. His dark eyes betrayed his shock as they widened, whereas Suigetsu’s mouth flew open.

You stood before your companions wearing a form fitting shirt and the shortest skirt you’d ever worn in your life. The shirt was more like a thin sweater that felt silky to the touch and was dark blue. The sleeves were longer than you were used to – reaching a little past your elbows. The charcoal black skirt, in and of itself, was beautiful. It was tied to the side and clung to your waistline. However, it showed way too much skin since it stopped way above your knee. To make matters worse, your sweater/shirt rested just above your navel, so in essence, a sliver of your midsection and bellybutton were showing. At the very least, your lower legs were covered by long, black sandals.

You clutched at the fabric of your skirt, as if pulling it down would miraculously make it longer.
“You’re both lucky this piece of fabric that cannot even be called clothing has shorts underneath it. If it didn’t, you would both be dead.” You seethed furiously. “Who the hell picked this out anyways?” Animosity smoldered in your hazel orbs.

“It wasn’t me!” Suigetsu innocently raised his hands in an attempt to shield himself from your wrath. “I only picked out the things you wear underneath the clothes. Which is really annoying to shop for, by the way. You women have too many styles to choose from.” He continued on hastily.

Your glare turned to the stunned Sasuke, who apparently didn’t expect the clothes to be so… revealing. Suddenly a loud clamor started up outside of your hotel room. It sounded strangely like squeals.

“Dammit, those girls from earlier are back.” Suigetsu hissed, peeking outside hesitantly. “Quiet down already, Aiko. When Sasuke and I went shopping earlier, a few strange girls started stalking us.” Suigetsu grumbled, still slightly appalled and openly staring at the indecent clothes you wore.

Compared to your previous outfit, your new clothes were vastly different, so you forgave Suigetsu for staring. Still, it was irksome to have his eyes on you. You glanced at Sasuke and he, too, hadn’t removed his roving gaze from your form. Suigetsu was one thing, but Sasuke was another. Merely feeling his eyes on you caused you to heat up.

“Yeah, yeah. Sorry for the noise. I’ll shut up.” You insincerely apologized to Suigetsu. You tried your best to ignore your embarrassment as you sighed and climbed atop your bed. You snuggled under the clean sheets, the comfiness already making you feel better.

“Just ignore the women, they’ll go away.” Sasuke murmured emotionlessly. He breezed across the room and locked the deadbolt before returning to his seat.

“And so you know, I didn’t think the clothes would fit you like that. I thought they might be to your taste.” Sasuke said blankly, staring at your form hidden beneath bed sheets. “It’s not as if you look bad.” The Uchiha taunted loftily, his attitude changing completely. You could almost hear the smug expression in his dark, velvet voice.

“You liar. They’re probably to your taste.” You accused, peeking out of the covers. Though it’s not as if you could blame Sasuke for picking out random clothes for you. It’s not as if you expected a guy to be good at shopping for women’s clothing in the first place.

“Hn, and what if they are?” Sasuke threw his head back on the recliner and roguishly smirked - dark orbs meeting hazel.

“T-then… you’re perverted. Though I admit… the skirt is a pretty design and this shirt feels nice.” You mumbled and hid under the covers once more - hating the fact that you were turning red.

“If you like the clothes, then I don’t understand what the problem is.” Sasuke closed his eyes, relaxing.

“Hey, at least your skirt isn’t as short as Karin’s shorts.” Suigetsu added, chuckling.

“Great, thanks... but I actually like to cover my body. Clothes are protection, you know?” You scowled. Only Sasuke could make you feel this infuriated and embarrassed all at once. He had a talent for it.
~~~~~~

If you read all the way up to here and wanna read more of the story, check it out on Fanfiction.net or on DeviantArt. Love

If you're interested in supporting me, donate or become my patron Nod

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miscellanea: Mantra, Art, Animation, Music, & Poetry

Random Poems about Love

Sketches and sickness

Majora's Mask Sculpture and Water Element Creature Mask

Random Naruto Fanart!

Posting up my old fanfic and my plans~

Succumb Artwork & Poem

Amaterasu's Shrine