Inert Guardian Artwork & Poem

I've written a lot of poetry that could become future song lyrics. I might post some of the random poems I have sometime.

Anyways here's some new artwork and a poem:


...Inert Guardian...

Gripping to the ledge
Tottering on the edge
Contort as I lay
Scream as I may
Is this the moment reality breaks?
Mayhem seething and irate
Is this the moment this form decays?
Eagerly overcome and ensnare rationality from the unconductive husk that is my brain
The will cannot be contained what flesh has made weak - is disdained
Deep peace obtained lies dormant
Hermetic, unacclaimed
Sing to myself to starve the shadow
Sing to myself to stave the beast
Reverberations contrite, alluding to wishful jouissance 
Grasping at visions of haleness and love 
Watchful orbs survey in fragments, a reminder this is a non-divergent path
To suffer need not elicit pain


Music by: Mt_Majora
Vocals by: Me :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Poems about Love

Miscellanea: Mantra, Art, Animation, Music, & Poetry

Majora's Mask Sculpture and Water Element Creature Mask

Succumb Artwork & Poem

Sketches and sickness

Posting up my old fanfic and my plans~

'Nother Aiko Pic

Jaws Concept Art