Jaws Concept Art



Here's some concept art for my character, Jaws. He's a daemon from the capital of Mareterrae (the water kingdom) - Trenton. He's one of the main characters in an rpg / visual novel I'm making. I haven't posted up much (or anything, actually😅)  about my visual novel, but eventually I will! 😁Down below I posted a time-lapse of me digitally painting.

*Suddenly gets pushed aside*

Jaws: You're in the way.

Jaws: I'd like everyone to know that's not my blood.

Me: Oh, really? Roll Eyes

Jaws: Yes, really. It's not my fault the enemy decided to bleed everywhere. They were particularly messy today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miscellanea: Mantra, Art, Animation, Music, & Poetry

Random Poems about Love

Sketches and sickness

Majora's Mask Sculpture and Water Element Creature Mask

Random Naruto Fanart!

Posting up my old fanfic and my plans~

Succumb Artwork & Poem

'Nother Aiko Pic

Amaterasu's Shrine